September 08, 2020
Assistant Supervisor-Billing Department
The position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Answering and transferring incoming calls to the appropriate employees.
- Computer data entry and calling medical providers.
- Previous supervisory experience required and must be able to multi-task.
- Claim verification and medical billing experience a must, including working with medical terminology.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Faxing documents.
- Scanning and filing of documents.
Candidate must be:
- Reliable, punctual and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, as well as work well with others.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Data Entry experience is ideal and typing must be 40 wpm or better.
- Work under the direction of the Billing Department Supervisor.
- Clerical/administrative duties as assigned.
to apply now. Please attach a cover letter and resume for consideration for this position.